Heather Mizeur and Delman Coates teamed up in 2014 to be an unlikely ticket for Governor and Lt. Governor of Maryland. A lesbian and black baptist minister, few would have paired them together, but they proved to be a charismatic force for change on the campaign trail. Their friendship endures and in this episode of MizMaryland’s Soul Force Politics, they explore a revolutionary idea of a new abolitionism movement to reform the monetary system for a more compassionate, just, and socially responsible economy.
- 029 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 2)
- 028 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 1)
- 027 — Humanitarian, Chef José Andrés: The Power of a Humble Plate of Food to Offer Hope, Love, Care & Connection
- 026 — “RFK: His Words for Our Times” ~ author C. Richard Allen
- 025 — Alex & Allyson Grey: Psychedelic Mystical Experiences & the Expression of the Sacred in Visionary Art