Heather Mizeur and Delman Coates teamed up in 2014 to be an unlikely ticket for Governor and Lt. Governor of Maryland. A lesbian and black baptist minister, few would have paired them together, but they proved to be a charismatic force for change on the campaign trail. Their friendship endures and in this episode of MizMaryland’s Soul Force Politics, they explore a revolutionary idea of a new abolitionism movement to reform the monetary system for a more compassionate, just, and socially responsible economy.
- 012 — Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III (D-MA)
- 011 — Wellness and Resilience for 2018: Insights from a “Modern Medicine Woman,” Deborah Mizeur
- Heather Mizeur on NPR’s “The Kojo Nnamdi Show” WAMU 88.5 FM
- Heather Mizeur Discusses Strategies & Tactics for Successful Political Engagement in Trump Era
- 010 — Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) & Gun Control