A fearless and outspoken progressive Democrat, U.S. Senator Chris Coons also has the distinction of being trained not only at Yale Law School, but also its Divinity School. He is a wise scholar, a brilliant advocate, an astute policymaker, and a dedicated, humble public servant. We discover intimate details of Senator Coons’ bipartisan friendships in the U.S. Senate and learn why it was so challenging for him to lead the prayer breakfast for President Trump last February. Join us for this conversation to be inspired by the wisdom of how we can best navigate these uncertain times.
- 022 — Dr. Freeman Hrabowksi, Pres. of UMBC: “The True Grit Behind This Cinderella Story”
- 021 — Dr. Martine Rothblatt: A Genius Mind and a Noble Heart
- 020 — Priscilla Renea: Prolific, Award-Winning Songwriter & Soulful Vocal Artist
- 019 — Sarah McLachlan ~ “World On Fire,” Find Your Voice!
- 018 — March For Our Lives ~ Interviews with Youth Leaders at the National Rally for Gun Reform