A fearless and outspoken progressive Democrat, U.S. Senator Chris Coons also has the distinction of being trained not only at Yale Law School, but also its Divinity School. He is a wise scholar, a brilliant advocate, an astute policymaker, and a dedicated, humble public servant. We discover intimate details of Senator Coons’ bipartisan friendships in the U.S. Senate and learn why it was so challenging for him to lead the prayer breakfast for President Trump last February. Join us for this conversation to be inspired by the wisdom of how we can best navigate these uncertain times.
- 012 — Congressman Joseph P. Kennedy III (D-MA)
- 011 — Wellness and Resilience for 2018: Insights from a “Modern Medicine Woman,” Deborah Mizeur
- Heather Mizeur on NPR’s “The Kojo Nnamdi Show” WAMU 88.5 FM
- Heather Mizeur Discusses Strategies & Tactics for Successful Political Engagement in Trump Era
- 010 — Congressman Andy Harris (R-MD) & Gun Control