A fearless and outspoken progressive Democrat, U.S. Senator Chris Coons also has the distinction of being trained not only at Yale Law School, but also its Divinity School. He is a wise scholar, a brilliant advocate, an astute policymaker, and a dedicated, humble public servant. We discover intimate details of Senator Coons’ bipartisan friendships in the U.S. Senate and learn why it was so challenging for him to lead the prayer breakfast for President Trump last February. Join us for this conversation to be inspired by the wisdom of how we can best navigate these uncertain times.
- Heather Mizeur remembers Pulse with Melissa Etheridge, survivors in podcast finale
- 029 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 2)
- 028 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 1)
- 027 — Humanitarian, Chef José Andrés: The Power of a Humble Plate of Food to Offer Hope, Love, Care & Connection
- 026 — “RFK: His Words for Our Times” ~ author C. Richard Allen