GOP Congressman Andy Harris and Heather Mizeur have polar opposite world views, but in the aftermath of our country’s most recent mass shootings, Heather reached out to see if they could at least try to find some ways to break through the divide on gun violence, better understand each other, and foster a dialogue that might shift the stalemate on this controversial topic. Their fascinating conversation will surprise you.
- 022 — Dr. Freeman Hrabowksi, Pres. of UMBC: “The True Grit Behind This Cinderella Story”
- 021 — Dr. Martine Rothblatt: A Genius Mind and a Noble Heart
- 020 — Priscilla Renea: Prolific, Award-Winning Songwriter & Soulful Vocal Artist
- 019 — Sarah McLachlan ~ “World On Fire,” Find Your Voice!
- 018 — March For Our Lives ~ Interviews with Youth Leaders at the National Rally for Gun Reform