Heather Mizeur and Delman Coates teamed up in 2014 to be an unlikely ticket for Governor and Lt. Governor of Maryland. A lesbian and black baptist minister, few would have paired them together, but they proved to be a charismatic force for change on the campaign trail. Their friendship endures and in this episode of MizMaryland’s Soul Force Politics, they explore a revolutionary idea of a new abolitionism movement to reform the monetary system for a more compassionate, just, and socially responsible economy.
- 025 — Alex & Allyson Grey: Psychedelic Mystical Experiences & the Expression of the Sacred in Visionary Art
- 024 — Warren Berger, author of “A More Beautiful Question”
- 023 — Jennifer Hofmann: Inspired Activism from Americans of Conscience Checklist
- 022 — Dr. Freeman Hrabowksi, Pres. of UMBC: “The True Grit Behind This Cinderella Story”
- 021 — Dr. Martine Rothblatt: A Genius Mind and a Noble Heart