GOP Congressman Andy Harris and Heather Mizeur have polar opposite world views, but in the aftermath of our country’s most recent mass shootings, Heather reached out to see if they could at least try to find some ways to break through the divide on gun violence, better understand each other, and foster a dialogue that might shift the stalemate on this controversial topic. Their fascinating conversation will surprise you.
- Heather Mizeur remembers Pulse with Melissa Etheridge, survivors in podcast finale
- 029 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 2)
- 028 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 1)
- 027 — Humanitarian, Chef José Andrés: The Power of a Humble Plate of Food to Offer Hope, Love, Care & Connection
- 026 — “RFK: His Words for Our Times” ~ author C. Richard Allen