Today’s guest is Jennifer Hofmann, author of the super-popular Americans of Conscience Checklist, which provides her 70,000 online followers with a weekly advocacy list of clear actions to address the undermining of core values by decisions at the local, state, and federal levels of government. Jennifer Hoffmann’s unique approach promotes heartfelt engagement in the work of the Resistance without amplifying polarization. Her lists are free from partisan hype, insults, and vilification. Rather, she combines no-frills policy guidance with a reminder of the importance of self care, promoting gratitude, and noticing evidence of good in the world. Jennifer joins us from Salem, Oregon via our first experiment with a Skype-Studio recorded interview. Stick with us for a mind-meld with a fellow progressive activist and a supporter of thoughtful civic engagement to strengthen our Democracy.
- Heather Mizeur remembers Pulse with Melissa Etheridge, survivors in podcast finale
- 029 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 2)
- 028 — The Pulse Legacy: Love Always Wins (Part 1)
- 027 — Humanitarian, Chef José Andrés: The Power of a Humble Plate of Food to Offer Hope, Love, Care & Connection
- 026 — “RFK: His Words for Our Times” ~ author C. Richard Allen